21st April 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it permissible to do internship from different college while doing BDS 4th year?

Sir/Mam,
My daughter is studying BDS -ivth year from Meerut University. Her IVthe year will be completed and she wanted to do the 1 year internship from Delhi.
MY questions are :
1. Is it permissible as per the University laws to do the internship from different college.
2. If so can you please detailed out the procedures, Name of colleges, date of application etc.

regds
rakesh sehgal

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  2. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  3. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  5. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  8. Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?
  9. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  10. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  11. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  12. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  15. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do internship in NIT or IIT?
  17. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  18. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?