13th September 2013, 03:36 PM
sadatunnisa

How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE

sir, i am studying btech 4th year ece i want to do internship while studying so pls send me the list of companies which provides internship during these running days not in summer and also the details how to apply for a particular company internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  2. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
  3. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? -- [New]
  5. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  6. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  7. Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  9. How should I proceed to apply for internship while in 4th year?
  10. How to do internship in communication sector like BSNL? I am studying B.Tech ECE
  11. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  12. How to join Air Force if I am studying 4th year B.Tech ECE?
  13. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  14. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. How should I proceed in 4th year B.Tech? I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech
  16. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  17. How to pursue internship program after studying 2nd B.Tech ECE?
  18. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
16th November 2017, 02:58 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE

Visit the official website of the company in which you want to do your internship, check whether you are qualified for a temporary position in that organization and apply for the position through the given method.

Process for the application can be diverse for every single organization. Each organization expects you to make a profile and submit them your resume. While, a portion of the organizations will likewise expect you to submit them an cover letter. It will be more advantageous for you on the off chance that you get a worker referral. On the off chance that the organization profession page does not have a possibility for application accommodation, you can send your cover letter,resume and different details in an email to the organization email id or to HR's email id.

Bellow is the list of companies in which you can apply for internship
Tata Teleservices (Telecommunications)
Vodafone ( Telecommunications & Networking)
Samsung ( Analog and Digital Electronics,Communications)
Intel ( Analog and Digital Electronics)
Dell India ( Networking)
Motorola ( communications)
Honeywell ( Embedded systems )
LG Electronics ( Analog and Digital Electronics )
Videocon ( Analog and Digital Electronics )
Reliance ( Communications )
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
National Aluminium Company Ltd.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd (NTPC)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?