5th August 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for Internship in IIM, Bangalore related in Marketing and HR? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I want to have an Internship in Marketing and HR department. I have good soft skills, is it possible for doing an Internship in IIM, Bangalore with Marketing and HR? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship related to Marketing/HR for MBA 1st year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  5. Companies offering Internship related to Marketing for MBA 3rd semester candidate in Bangalore?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship in TCS, Bangalore?
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  13. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in IISE Bangalore?
  16. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IIT, Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
9th August 2015, 06:56 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to apply for Internship in IIM, Bangalore related in Marketing and HR? Procedure to apply?

Now IIM bangalore do not provide any internship for the marketing and HR field.If they have any kind of such activity then they will inform it in its official website.Then go to that link and do the process step by step given by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?