30th June 2013, 08:03 PM
dinesh naidu

What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?

sir, please can i get the information average fee for an year if i join in aeronautical engineering after the completion of my polytechnic mechanical course.and the list of colleges which offer aeronautical for diploma graduates .

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  4. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing Polytechnic in Automobile Engineering
  6. How may I join M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering after completing BE in mechanical engineering?
  7. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Mechanical Engineering the best course for an average student in Polytechnic?
  10. How to join M.Tech aeronautical engineering after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech mechanical engineering
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I get pilot job after taking Mechanical in Polytechnic and Aeronautical in B.Tech
  14. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  15. Am I eligible for aeronautical?
  16. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  18. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
15th October 2017, 02:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?

Diploma candidates are eligible for Bachelor of Technology from Indian Institute of Technology.

The admission in IITs is given on basis of Joint Entrance Examination Advanced stage. JEE is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education and the first stage of JEE is JEE Main.

The fee structure of IIT is Rs 200000 per year. It may vary for some other institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?