15th September 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure permanent jobs through Mobile App Development internship in Farm Generations Coop Ahmedabad?

Dear friends, I am interested in joining Farm Generations Coop Ahmedabad for a Mobile App Development internship. I would like to know through this internship program I can get a permanent job over there? Kindly tell me if it is possible. Thank you!

17th September 2020, 11:38 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure permanent jobs through Mobile App Development internship in Farm Generations Coop Ahmedabad?

Yes,.it is possible to secure permanent jobs through Mobile App Development internship in Farm Generations Coop Ahmedabad.

Last date to apply for this internship is 29/9/2020.

For more details you can visit official website given below.
http://www.farmgenerations.coop
17th September 2020, 03:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure permanent jobs through Mobile App Development internship in Farm Generations Coop Ahmedabad?

Yes, you can certainly get permanent job in Farm Generations Coop Ahmedabad after completing the Mobile App Development internship. The Farm Generations Coop Ahmedabad gives an opportunity to every intern to learn and growth and then providing them permanent job. However, its totally depends on your skills, knowledge and your performance during the internship.
17th September 2020, 04:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:- Farm Generations Coop Ahmedabad

No. of Openings:-04

Yes, permanent job-offer is available for those candidates who will come out up to the benchmark set by the evaluation team. So it's totally depending on your performance during the training test scores and skillset level to meet the business requirements.
17th September 2020, 09:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After successfully completion of Mobile App Development internship in Farm Generations Coop Ahmedabad , You will get permanent job offer which depends on your performance.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.farmgenerations.coop/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?