9th May 2011, 07:08 PM
kashiswar

Any engineering college that gives admission on the basis of AIEEE at Rajkot Gujarat

If there is any engg college that give admision on the basis of aieee at Rajkot, Gujarat.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  2. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  3. Which engineering college can I get on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  4. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  5. List of companies which can provide me training in Gujarat while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  7. Admission in Gujarat engineering college without GUJCET on which basis of AIEEE marks?
  8. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  9. Which engineering colleges give admission on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  11. In which college can I get admission on the basis of my AIEEE score in Gujarat?
  12. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  13. List of government colleges offering BCA course in Rajkot, Gujarat?
  14. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  15. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which exams to give related to MBA in Rajkot? I want to study MBA
  17. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  18. What should I to do get training in Gujarat near Ahmedabad and Rajkot? What is the future scope? I am doing computer engineering
6th April 2015, 12:46 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any engineering college that gives admission on the basis of AIEEE at Rajkot Gujarat

Engineering collages in Rajkot gives the admisson on AIEEE bases are-

>> Government engineering collage

>> VVP engineering collage

>> Takshashila collage of engineering

>> NMIMS collage

>> GK bharad engineering collage

>> Aarsh mahavidyalaya engineering collage

>> Institutes of electronic and telecommunication engineering

>> Shree OM collage of engineering

>> Darshan institute of technology and engineering

>> Atmiya institute of technology

>> R.K. university

These are the main institutions and universities offers engineering course and give admission to AIEEE qualified candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?