30th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do internship in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro, L&T and so on?

i want to do internship in IT company i.e infosys, wipro, L&T, etc.. I am MBA(IT) student my 3rd sem is going on.. Can you please give me the information on the same? What should I do to get the internship? please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do internship in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro, L&T and so on?
  2. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get internship in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro and L&T?
  5. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  10. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  11. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  12. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  14. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing MCA from IGNOU?
  15. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  17. Which of the companies among Infosys, Megasoft and Wipro offers internship at Bangalore for MCA candidate? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
2nd September 2016, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do internship in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro, L&T and so on?

Normally, top IT companies prefer candidates who have reference for internships. You can still apply for it through their official website by browsing the career part of website.

If you have some contacts in those who companies, then forward your application through them for internship. If they think you are fine, then surely you will get opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?