21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get internship in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro and L&T?

i want to do internship in IT company i.e infosys, wipro, L&T, etc.. I am MBA(IT) student my 3rd sem is going on.. please help me.. Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the quick response on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get internship in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro and L&T?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  6. Is it possible to do internship in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro, L&T and so on?
  7. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  10. Which company has recently invited applications for internship in June among TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  13. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  14. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
8th September 2016, 02:03 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get internship in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro and L&T?

It is very good to do internship in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro or L&T.

>> The best way to convince them and making it is through your placement officer in your college. He/She will have to approach to them for a internship and if they allows that, you would be able to go and do it. Companies always like this way because students come in groups. For you this process will cost you less money.

>> You can always apply individually from your end to the companies you want to do your internship. It depends on the interview whether they will agree with you or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?