11th February 2016, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Internship in SAIL Ranchi without any reference?

I have completed my graduation degree. Now i am interested in doing internship in SAIL Ranchi. But i have heard that it requires to have some reference for doing internship there. SO i want to know if it is possible to do internship there without any reference?

1st May 2016, 01:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Internship in SAIL Ranchi without any reference?

SAIL stands for Steel Authority Of India Limited. It is a very high profile and reputed company. SAIL offers internship to very limited number of candidates and that too from the well reputed institutes like IIT's. So if you are aspiring for internship in SAIL then you should keep your academics with excellent grades.
Definitely you can apply for the internship in SAIL without any reference. First of all make a resume of your academics including your project details and purpose of training. After that send your application along with your resume in the respective department of the company. If you will found eligible for internship then then will intimate you.
11th June 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Internship in SAIL Ranchi without any reference?

Which would be better SAIL or HEC for training after 2nd year from mechanical engineering?
3rd January 2022, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for internship (Domain:- HR)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?