25th February 2023, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join CID after my BPT 6 months internship training program?

hello sir, good evening I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT). course in 2016, with 6 months internship training program. So is it enough to join CID or I have to do an extra course.?

28th February 2023, 05:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join CID after my BPT 6 months internship training program?

Is it possible to join CID after my BPT 6 months internship training program?

To become CID officer in India, you must first complete a criminology degree. It would be advantageous if you had passed the CSE exams. This will help you pass the UPSC exam, and you will then be able to join the Crime Investigation Department (CID) team as a sub-inspector.
28th February 2023, 05:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join CID after my BPT 6 months internship training program?

Yes , you can join CID After BPT (bachelor of physiotherapy)
Course in 2016 with 6 months internship training program. It is enough that you are doing CID but if you want to upgrade you can choose some other course.
28th February 2023, 06:09 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility:

1. To become CID officer in India, you must first complete a criminology degree. It would be advantageous if you had passed the CSE exams.

2. This will help you pass the UPSC exam, and you will then be able to join the Crime Investigation Department (CID) team as a sub-inspector.
28th February 2023, 08:26 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility :

1. An individual who wants to join CID must have A class results which are above 50% grades.

2. It is the minimum requirement for joining CID and for the post of Assistant Inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?