30th December 2011, 10:33 AM
siddharth katiyar

List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?

can u people tell me where i can apply for internship of 1 month in india or abroad...or if internship is not possible..wat other useful work i can do in summer of ??

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  4. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  5. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  7. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  8. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  9. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  10. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  11. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students? -- [New]
  12. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  13. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  14. List of companies which offer 2 months Paid Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  16. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  17. List of companies providing 4 weeks internship program in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
11th July 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?

which are the automobile companies which provide 2 months summer internship for mechanical students? I am student of Amity University.
22nd March 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?

Which are the companies in Chennai and Bangalore that offer internships for media related jobs?
26th October 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

what are the companies that offer internship in channi,banglore and hyderabad
27th January 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

where can i find the answers for the above questions? i didn't find any answers there.....
16th March 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Hiii I am a student Pershing b tech in mechanical engg.( third year) how can I apply for internship in automobile companies after 6 sem and also please provide me a list of companies
2nd September 2015, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddharth katiyar View Post
can u people tell me where i can apply for internship of 1 month in india or abroad...or if internship is not possible..wat other useful work i can do in summer of ??
List of the companies for internship in India:-

1. Advanced Java Training, A1A, Chinubhai tower, nr hk college, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 098246 69608

2. JAVA Training Institute, A/1/a, 3rd Floor, VaaYaa Lobby, Chinubhai Tower, Next to H.K.College, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 099984 57525

3. Anything IT Solution 401, Vitthal Complex, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 2329 0209

4. Axis Techno Labs, A-FF-196, Shukan Mall, Sciecnce City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 095580 74796
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?