25th February 2023, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do internship in l & T while in Electrical engineering?

I am pursuing Electrical engineering(3rd year) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. I want to do internship in l & T. Can I do internship?

28th February 2023, 05:38 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do internship in l & T while in Electrical engineering?

1. L&T offers training / internship to undergraduate students in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation / Electronics stream. Students in 3rd or 4th year of their courses can apply.

2. The company’s Summer Internship Program (SIP) is a two-month long internship for students from premier B-schools after the completion of their first year of MBA.
28th February 2023, 08:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do internship in l & T while in Electrical engineering?

1. The Undergraduate student of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, and Electronic Streams are eligible to apply.

2. First-year MBA students are also eligible to apply for an L&T Internship Jobs 2023.

3. If you are apt with this recruitment they can apply as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?