22nd March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am the student of 3rd year Chemical engg. Can i apply for summer internship in ISRO, Banglore? Will I be eligible to apply for it? Can someone please give me the instructions as soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO for summer internship program? I am a chemical engineering student
  2. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  3. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  4. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in BARC? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  8. Procedure of Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Assam?
  9. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  10. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  12. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  13. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  15. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  16. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in IIT-Delhi?
  17. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  18. Best suitable companies for internship during summer vacation for B.Tech Chemical Engineering 2nd year undergraduate?
26th March 2015, 10:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot apply for summer internship in ISRO. This is because ISRO does not provide internship opportunities to chemical engineering students. Internship opportunities are usually provided to the students of IIST and to the branches of engineering which include - Aerospace, Aeronautical, Geological, Avionics and Physical Sciences. SO you cannot apply for the internship opportunity in ISRO as you are from a branch of engineering from which ISRO does not recruit interns.
5th April 2015, 10:54 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?

No, you cannot apply for the internship in ISRO being a chemical engineering student: Because ISRO provide internship only for the student belong to the branch like Aerospace, Aeronautical, Physical sciences. Being a chemical engineering student, you are not eligible to apply for the internship. Do not worry, you can try to apply for the internship in your branch based industries.
9th April 2015, 06:49 PM
ANSHU RISHU

First of all i want to told you that ISRO does not provide training/Internship to the Chemical Engineering students. So according to my knowledge you will not got training/Internship from ISRO.
Basically ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation, which provide training/internship to the Aerospace engineering students, Physical science students and others that comes in the field of ISRO.
12th April 2015, 05:19 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am the student of 3rd year Chemical engg. Can i apply for summer internship in ISRO, Banglore? Will I be eligible to apply for it? Can someone please give me the instructions as soon as possible. Thank you.
I don't think that being a Chemical Engineering Student you are gonna to get Internship or any training from the ISRO, because ISRO is totally dedicated to research and development in the field of physics and Mathematics as well as computer science. So, you can Apply in BARC ie. Bhabha Atomic Research center, here you can get training related internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?