28th January 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Software Development Internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Xlayer Technologies Private Limited for doing Software Development Internship. Can I know that how can I apply for this Software Development Internship in this company? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this Internship program. Waiting for your response!

6th February 2019, 05:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Software Development Internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited?

To apply for internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited, you have to prepare a resume and also write an application in which you have to mention the details about the training. Now submit the resume with the application to the authorities of the company. If they find you eligible then you will be allowed for the training.

Web: https://www.xlayer.in/

Add: Ground Floor, 37th Main Rd, KAS Officers Colony, BTM 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
Phone: 080 2668 6939
28th July 2021, 02:03 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Software Development Internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited?

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship directly at the company.

Address:-
2nd floor,Alpha Block, Sigma Tech Park,Varthur Kodi,
Phase-2 Whitefield Bangalore Karnataka 560066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?