15th June 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

16th June 2019, 09:59 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited can submit their Resume on the official website i.e https://www.wizcraftworld.com/careers.php

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office .

For more detail visit on (http://wizcraftworld.com/)
17th June 2019, 03:59 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

You can forward your resume to [email protected] to get your resume shortlisted for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited.

Contact Address:-

Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt. Ltd
Satyadev Plaza, 5th Floor,
Fun Republic Lane, Off. New Link Road,
Behind Bhagwati House, Andheri (West),
Mumbai – 400053, India.

You can visit the website https://www.wizcraftworld.com for more information.
17th June 2019, 07:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited are given below.

==> You can fill the details on the website www.wizcraftworld.com and send it. Once they will receive the message they will contact you.

==> You can also send email to [email protected]

==> You can directly visit the company and can apply for the internship.

I am giving you the company details of the company.

Address - Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited
Satyadev Plaza, 5th Floor, Fun Republic Lane,
Opposite New Link Road, Behind Bhagwati House,
Andheri (West), Mumbai - 400053
Phone - +91-022-42001400
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.wizcraftworld.com
25th July 2021, 04:30 PM
Afreen0786

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship in this by this email [email protected]

Contact number- 91 022 42001400
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?