15th June 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. I want to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential documents.

16th June 2019, 10:04 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited is given below :-

1) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

2) Updated Resume.

3) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

4) 10th mark sheet (Original & Zerox copy ).

5) 12th mark sheet (Original & Zerox copy) .

6) If you have completed graduation degree, then mark sheet and certificate of graduation.
16th June 2019, 10:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited are;

Duly filled in application form,

Detailed resume with photo affixed,

Recent passport size photograph,

Hard copy of mark sheets from 10th, 12th and higher qualification,

Original photo ID proof issued by government of India such as Passport, Pan card, Driving license etc.
17th June 2019, 03:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The list of documents required to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited is given below:-

1)Updated Resume
2)College ID
3)No Objection Certificate
4)Xerox of educational documents
5)4 Photographs.
6)Address proof

The last date to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited is 28th June 2019.
17th June 2019, 07:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below documents are required to apply for Artist Management Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited.

1) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

2) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this post.

3) Updated resume.

4) Colored Recent Photograph.

5) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

6) Mark sheet of 12th class.

7) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?