15th September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune. I want to know about the procedure that how I can apply for this internship in this company. Please let me know immediately.

18th September 2019, 08:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

The Candidates willing to apply for Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (https://www.technocipher.co.in/)
19th September 2019, 02:20 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

The procedure to apply for Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions, Pune is very simple. You just have to visit their official website https://www.technocipher.co.in/. You will get an option of applying now there.
You have to click on this option and then an application form will come up. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button. Within 24hr, they will contact you as per their requirement.

The last date to apply for the internship is 29th September 2019 in TechnoCipher IT Solutions, Pune.
19th September 2019, 01:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

You must have good programming knowledge of PHP and Java to get eligible for the internship.

The procedure for applying Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune is, you have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

As per their requirement,they will contact you.

Last date to apply for this internship is 29 September 2019.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.technocipher.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?