23rd October 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year project

Hi,i just completed mca 5th sem exams..so nw am looking for internship project in any of the IT company...but i really dnt ve much idea how to find for intership. kindly need full details. how to apply for this....

9th February 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year project

Dear Aspirants,

If you are looking for the projects(All streams) with real time experience. Kindly contact immediately 8050716906.or email us to [email protected]

Regards,
Prabha.
27th September 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year project

Respected sir/madam,
I am a student of BTLITM or course information science(4th year) affiliated to VTU.As a part of my syllabus I have to undergo a software development project with complete documentation.can you please inform where can I get project(in bangalore) in any IT companies or government organization?
Thanking you in advance.
25th October 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i just completed mca 5th sem exams..so nw am looking for internship project in any of the IT company...but i really dnt ve much idea how to find for intership. kindly need full details. how to apply for this....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?