10th August 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for an internship of Corporate Communication & Marketing internship offered in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai. Can you tell me what skills I should possess for applying this internship? Please help me regarding this.

14th August 2019, 12:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for an internship of Corporate Communication & Marketing internship offered in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai. Can you tell me what skills I should possess for applying this internship? Please help me regarding this.

Candidates with the following skills can apply for the Corporate Communication & Marketing internship in the Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited, Mumbai:

>> Candidates with skills in MS-Office

>> Candidates with skills in Marketing

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who can create content for marketing, communication

>> Candidates who can capable of assisting in handling of marketing

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time for the period of 3 months
14th August 2019, 04:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

The Essential Skills that are required for applying Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship at Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited in Mumbai are given below.

1) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You should have good communication skills.

3) You must have knowledge in marketing.

You may visit the following website, for any other query related to this internship.
https://wizspk.com/
14th August 2019, 05:03 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Corporate Communication & Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai is mentioned below:-

1)You must have strong communication skills in English.
2)You must have a creative bent of mind.
3)You must have the ability to think out of the box.
4)You should have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
5)You must have proficiency in MS-Office.

You can visit the website https://wizspk.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?