13th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Dentsu Aegis Network Project Coordination Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Project Coordination internship which is available in Dentsu Aegis Network. Please help me to know that how can I apply for such internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure to apply for such internship. Thank you!

15th July 2019, 02:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dentsu Aegis Network Project Coordination Internship?

The procedure to apply for Project Coordination Internship in Dentsu Aegis Network is online. You can send your resume to [email protected].

Attend the Walk In Interview at:-

InDeed
6th Floor, Poonam Chambers, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Opp - Atria mall, Worli, Markandeshwar Nagar, Shiv Sagar Estate, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
15th July 2019, 03:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Dentsu Aegis Network Project Coordination Internship?

The procedure to apply for the Dentsu Aegis Network Project Coordination internship is given below.

==> Candidate can fill the required details and send the message through the company website www.dentsuagisnetwork.com
15th July 2019, 04:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Dentsu Aegis Network Project Coordination Internship, you can send your updated CV/Portfolio to [email protected] on or before 25 July 2019.

You can also visit website link for details;
http://indeedsc.com/indeed/
15th July 2019, 09:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Dentsu Aegis Network Project Coordination Internship can submit their Resume on the website (http://indeedsc.com/indeed/)

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more detail visit on (http://indeedsc.com/indeed/)
15th July 2019, 10:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below are the procedure for applying Project Coordination Internship in Dentsu Aegis Network .

You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you according to their requirement.

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

DLF Building No. 5, Tower-A, Level 8, DLF Cyber City, Phase-III, Sector-25, Gurgaon - 122 002, Haryana,India

You can also contact them over phone on +91 124 7118100
24th July 2021, 01:17 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact Number- 91 124 7118100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?