13th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join PUMA Sports India Private Limited for doing Retail Sales internship. Can I know that how can I apply for this Retail Sales internship in this company? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this internship program. Waiting for your response!

15th July 2019, 02:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited?

The Procedure for applying Retail Sales internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited is that you have to forward your updated resume through email
at [email protected]

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 July 19.

For more information,you can check the below website.
https://in.puma.com/
15th July 2019, 02:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for Retail Sales internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited is online.

You can directly click on the link shared below to apply for Retail Sales internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited.

https://about.puma.com/en/careers/job-openings#jobfinder/{search}/loc_56ccd705f30f4cae9189d5a316789631/{sort}
15th July 2019, 03:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for a Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through company website www.puma.com by clicking on career option.

==> Candidate needs to register themselves on the website and then can apply for the job.
15th July 2019, 08:30 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited can submit their Resume to Careers @puma.com

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of customer service, merchandising, stock management.

For more detail visit on https://in.puma.com
15th July 2019, 09:05 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You have to write an application to the General Manager (HR) of PUMA Sports India Private Limited regarding internship. You have to process your internship application through "Internship and Placement Cell" of your college. If you have reference of any permanent employee of PUMA Sports India Private Limited, then it is better to attach a reference letter along with your application.
Ensure the submission of your application before due date of submission.

If your application found in order, then the HR authorities will inform you to join the PUMA Sports India Private Limited for internship.
24th July 2021, 01:20 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

For more information visit this website https://in.puma.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?