26th June 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited?

I am looking forward to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited. Please let me know how can I apply for such Internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

28th June 2019, 07:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with interpersonal,problem solving, time management, etc.

For more detail visit on https://www.volkswagen.co.in
28th June 2019, 07:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate can directly walk into the company with a copy of resume.

==> Candidate can call on the toll free number 18001020909

I am also giving you the contact details of the company.

Address - Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited
4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala,
Andheri East, Mumbai - 400099
Phone - 18001020909
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.volkswagen.co.in
28th June 2019, 07:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can email your curriculum vitae to “[email protected]” and if shortlisted the Human Department will contact you as soon as your eligibility criteria matches their requirement.

You can visit the website https://www.volkswagen.co.in for more information.
29th June 2019, 01:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Procedure for applying Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited.

You can forward your resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: 1800 10 20 909

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.volkswagen.co.in/
24th July 2021, 07:00 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact Number- 1800 10 20 909

For more information visit this website https://www.volkswagen.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?