26th June 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited?

Please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

28th June 2019, 05:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited?

The skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited is given below:-

:-You must be able to validate and prepare ISACC upload files for dealer claims for Audi & VW.
:-You should be aware of preparing monthly stock report.
:-You should have the knowledge of collating monthly MIS from all the individual controllers.
:-You must have excellent communication skills.

You can refer to the website https://www.volkswagen.co.in/en.html for more information.
28th June 2019, 06:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited?

The skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate should know how to prepare and upload Zeus files for monthly report and rolling forecast information in the Zeus system.

==> Candidate should know how to prepare the monthly stock report and to update the structure cost tracker for the NSC and generating MIS for the management.

==> Candidate should coordinate with the users for K-SRM related topics and should support brand controllers for the monthly provisioning activity.

==> Candidate should know how to test the ICM system for tactical & dealer bonus calculations for VW & Audi brands.
28th June 2019, 07:04 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited is given below :-

1)Candidates must have ability to communicate.

2))Candidates must have Interpersonal skills

3)Candidates must have knowledge of Financial reporting

4)Candidates must have Analytical ability

5)Candidates must have Problem-solving skills
29th June 2019, 12:44 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The essential Skills that are required for applying the Finance Internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited are listed below.

1) You must have knowledge in accounting.

2) You should have knowledge in MS-Office.

3) You should have knowledge of validation and uploading of ISACC files for client.

4) You must have knowledge of testing ICM (dealer payout) system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?