15th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I am interested to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited. I would like to know about the procedure for applying this Internship in this company. Kindly tell me about the procedure to apply for such Internship in this company.

16th April 2019, 06:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

You can send your resume to the HR department for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited.

The Email address is Email: [email protected]

You can also send your Resume to Whats App number +91 - 9565296944.

The duration of the Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited is of 3 months.

You will get stipend of Rs.12,000 per month as Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited.

The last date to apply for the Internship is 28th April 2019.
18th April 2019, 12:28 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Hello Dear,

Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Limited
---------

Please Find below website to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited

https://internshala.com/registration/student

Your Responsibility as an intern will be :-

1. Working on design, creation, and production of our newspaper's marketing communication materials.
2. Planning for each city and proactive in understanding regional nuances.
3. Designing, building, and maintaining our social media presence.
4. Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
5. Collaborating with internal teams to update and optimize advertising campaigns.
6. Identifying trends, insights, and optimizing spend and performance.
28th July 2021, 12:38 AM
Afreen0786

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 9565 296 944
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?