15th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Graphic Design in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

16th April 2019, 06:27 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Selection criteria for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited

They are really going to be strict about the selection criteria as the number of vacancy is only one.
You have to try your best to clear the selection process.

The selection would be based on your knowledge of Computer applications.

You would need to give the Interview followed by your skill test and finally Interview by the manager.

1)You should have knowledge of Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator(Mandatory).

2)You should have exceptional quality of collaborating, organizing and coordinating skills.

3)You should have knowledge of creating informational graphics.

4)You should experience of Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects.

5)You should have excellent communication skills Hindi and English.
17th April 2019, 11:29 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Graphic Design in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Graphic Design internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited on the following criteria:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Illustrator

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates with decent Hindi and English communication skills

>> Candidates who have experience in creating information graphics

>> Candidates with exceptional collaboration, organization and coordination skills

>> Candidates must have design experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Adobe XD and Illustrator) and After Effects
17th April 2019, 08:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dear,

I am giving you the detail of selection criteria for getting selection in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited for the Internship.

Selection Criteria :-
-----------------------
* You have to be available for full time (in-office) internship.
* You can start the internship between 14th Apr'19 and 14th May'19.
* You have to be available for duration of 3 months.
* You have to be relevant in required skills .

Other requirement for getting selected are listed below:

1. You have to be good in Hindi and English communication skills.

2. You have to experienced in creating informational graphics.

3. You Must have design experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop,
Illustrator and Adobe XD) and After Effects.
17th April 2019, 11:05 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection criteria for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited:
  1. You should have good Communication skill in Hindi and English.
  2. You should know how to use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Illustrator.
  3. Those who having good experience in creating information graphics can get first preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?