5th October 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship in HGS International Services Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I am interested to apply for Human Resources Internship in HGS International Services Private Limited. I would like to know about the procedure for applying this Internship in this company. Kindly tell me about the procedure to apply for such Internship in this company.

24th October 2018, 06:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship in HGS International Services Private Limited?

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Human Resources Internship in HGS International Services Private Limited. Applications are close for this internship now. If there will be any requirements for internship in that company, you can apply by visiting the organization. You need to contact the HR department of the company. They will tell you about the apply process. If there is any reference in that company, it will be easy to apply for that Internship for you.

HGS International Services Private Limited website link is given below.
www.hgsbs.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?