29th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship at Dr Reddy's Laboratories Limited? How long they provide internship programme?

I have completed 2nd year of B.Pharmacy and willing to do internship from Dr Reddys Laboratories Limited. Procedure to apply for it? How long they provide internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories for BTech(Biotechnology) graduate? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply and duration of Hyatt Internship Programme?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in ITI Fitter at Bosch India Limited? How much stipend they provide for internship?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  6. Details to do internship in B.Pharmacy from Alkem Laboratories Limited?
  7. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  8. When Microsoft will announce the notification for Internship? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship?
  10. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get internship while doing M.Tech?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  14. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. DRDO selection procedure for internship programme? How much they pay during internship?
  16. Google offers Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  18. Amdocs offer Internship to B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?