15th July 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?

sir,
i need an internship so please kindly
tell me the procedure for how
to apply for the internship
and i m mechanical btech candidate
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  2. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  3. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for internship programme in software section
  5. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  9. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  11. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I apply for Internship programme being a B.Com graduate?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  17. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
28th September 2016, 02:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?

Being a student of B.Tech (ME) you are eligible to apply for internship in companies but, make sure that you have have completed your 2nd year. Because most of the companies accept candidates who are in 3rd year or above.

Just look for someone who is working in the company you want to join at a respectable post. Request him/her to refer your name for the internship in the company. You can get the internship very easily through employee reference.

Or you can get a permission letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. In the letter mention that you want to do internship in the company and the area of your training.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter and address it to the HOD of the company. If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Now get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it back again to the company. Now you will be called for interview to complete the selection process. Hence, after the selection you can start your training.
28th September 2016, 02:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?

Being a student of B.Tech (ME) you are eligible to apply for internship in companies but, make sure that you have have completed your 2nd year. Because most of the companies accept candidates who are in 3rd year or above.

Just look for someone who is working in the company you want to join at a respectable post. Request him/her to refer your name for the internship in the company. You can get the internship very easily through employee reference.

Or you can get a permission letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. In the letter mention that you want to do internship in the company and the area of your training.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter and address it to the HOD of the company. If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Now get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it back again to the company. Now you will be called for interview to complete the selection process. Hence, after the selection you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?