14th August 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Newsprint Ltd for BTech Electrical final semester student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech in Electrical Engineering. I am a final semester student and I want to do an Internship in Hindustan Newsprint Ltd. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in Hindustan Newsprint Ltd for me.

26th August 2018, 02:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Newsprint Ltd for BTech Electrical final semester student?

To apply for internship in Hindustan Newsprint Ltd, you have to write an application mentioning the area of internship and also get a permission letter from your college. Now send the application and letter to the HOD of the company. If they find you eligible then you will be called for the interview. Then you have to follow their instructions carefully and apply.

Web: http://www.hnlonline.com/

Add: Newsprint Naga PO, Kottayam District, Velloor, Kerala 686616
Phone: 04829 256 211
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?