9th September 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Mindtree for B.E.(Information Technology) 2nd year student?

Sir,
I wish to know the procedure of applying Internship in Mindtree as I am pursing B.E. in Information Technology and studying in 2nd year. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  10. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  18. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
10th September 2017, 10:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Mindtree for B.E.(Information Technology) 2nd year student?

In order to get internship in Mindtree, you have to upload your resume at their official website. Now get a recommendation letter from your college and mention all the details of your training. Send the letter with all academic documents to the HOD of the company. As soon as the vacancy arrives they will call you to appear for an interview after clearing which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?