20th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?

sir
I'm a 2nd year B.E. student in Computer Science.
I'll be completing my 2nd year soon and want
to do Industrial training or Internship during my summer holidays.
What are the options that i've and how to proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  5. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  6. Summer training programme in a Govt Organization on VLSI in May-June? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  8. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  10. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  11. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  12. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  13. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  14. Information about the procedure of summer training?
  15. What is the procedure for summer tranning in Bokaro stell plant for 2nd year Mechanical student?
  16. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
  17. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  18. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
2nd July 2014, 06:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?

You are in the second year of engineering, so you need to learn a lot. It will be difficult for you to get internship opportunity since you do not have adequate knowledge concerning your branch. Since you are from CS background, you have a wide number of options. There are huge number of software companies so you can go for training in any of those nationalized or multinational companies.

Since you are from CS branch, the best option for you is:-
- Indian Railways
- Hp
- HCL
- Microsoft (Online)
- CISCO
- Oracle, IBM (Online)
- RedHat
- D-Link
- Small scale IT Companies
- PSUs

Apart from these, you can also opt for online opportunities of internships through sites like :- letsintern.com and twenty19.com

You need to download the application form from the official website of the concerned company. Then you need to fill it completely and send it along with the demand draft of the training fees and NOC letter from your college to the concerned company. For some companies, you need to contact the HR or training coordinator to avail training in them. It is easy to do training if you have contact with the employee of the concerned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?