28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in National Sugar Institute for B.Tech(Food Technology) graduate?

Hello everyone,
Please tell me the procedure for
the applying Internship in National Sugar Institute?
I have completed my B.Tech in Food Technology.
Waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  2. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  3. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  4. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  5. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  6. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  7. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
  8. List of the colleges under AIEEE for EEE?
  9. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  10. Total Number of seats available under NITs? Required Rank to get into NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I join diploma of sugar technology? I have completed a Sugar Laboratory Assistant
  12. Which NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400? Any branch in BITS Pilani with 278 BITS score?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  14. List of best M.Tech colleges in CS? In which colleges can I get after scoring 611 score and 1931 AIR?
  15. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  16. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 14515 in AIEEE?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  18. Which colleges will I get for M.Tech after scoring 30.66 marks in GATE?
1st July 2015, 12:17 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in National Sugar Institute for B.Tech(Food Technology) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Please tell me the procedure for
the applying Internship in National Sugar Institute?
I have completed my B.Tech in Food Technology.
Waiting for your reply
Since, you have got your degree done. So, it is the very Vital opportunity for you to take the major Step and go for it. So, i will suggest you to log on to the Sugar Institute official website and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?