5th June 2011, 06:36 PM
aanonymous

Which NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400? Any branch in BITS Pilani with 278 BITS score?

my aieee rank is 21400.which NIT can i expect at this rank.also my bits score is 278.can i get any branch at bits pilani

Related Questions:
  1. Is MS from Bits Pilani is equivalent to post graduation course?
  2. Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT? -- [New]
  3. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  4. How to clear the BITS Pilani entrance exam to get admission at any cost? What to prepare and how to prepare?
  5. How is BITS Pilani for M.E for electronics students?
  6. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  7. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  8. Which is the best course in M.Tech for mechanical engineering students
  9. Where shall I get admission after scoring 304 in BITS Pilani and 6960 AIR in AIEEE?
  10. Chances to get admission in BITS-Goa with 257 marks in BITSAT?
  11. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank?
  13. Which institutions are better, BITS Pilani or IIT Hyderabad? Which one to choose between Chemical, Civil and BITS Pilani?
  14. How to join MS in BITS Pilani?
  15. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  16. In which institute can I get after scoring 385 in GATE with 92 percentile? Can I get into IITs,NITs or Bits Pilani?
  17. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?
9th June 2011, 06:34 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Which NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400? Any branch in BITS Pilani with 278 BITS score?

Under all india quota good colleges are
Birla Institute of Technology (F), Patna AI
Birla Institute of Technology, Deogarh
But you can get good colleges in State quota. List of colleges depending on your home state please see below (as you have not listed your home state here)
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal HS
National Institute of Technology, Agartala HS
National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh HS
National Institute of Technology, Calicut HS
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur HS
National Institute of Technology, Manipur HS
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya HS
National Institute of Technology, Mizoram HS
National Institute of Technology, Nagaland HS
National Institute of Technology, Puducherry HS
National Institute of Technology, Raipur HS
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela HS
National Institute of Technology, Sikkim HS
National Institute of Technology, Silchar HS
National Institution of Technology, Srinagar HS
13th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400? Any branch in BITS Pilani with 278 BITS score?

which nit can i expect with aieee rank 53177 ?
17th June 2011, 05:27 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by aanonymous View Post
my aieee rank is 21400.which NIT can i expect at this rank.also my bits score is 278.can i get any branch at bits pilani
you will not get any nit and also your branch in bits pilani will be very bad. all the best
10th February 2012, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

My 12th marks is above 90% would i get Bits bilani without BITSAT
6th June 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What type of college of Manet, Pune. My son clear written exam of Manet, pune. Should he do 4 years B.Tech Marine Engg. Actually fees is very high (Rs. 2,25,000/- for one year).
10th June 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

my rank is all india 41240 in gen which nit i except
28th June 2013, 08:03 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400
---------------------------------

1.National Institute of Technology, Agartala HS
2.National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya HS
3.National Institute of Technology, Nagaland HS
4.National Institute of Technology, Sikkim HS
5.National Institution of Technology, Srinagar HS
6.National Institute of Technology, Manipur HS
7.Birla Institute of Technology, Deogarh
8.National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya HS
9.National Institute of Technology, Sikkim HS
10.National Institute of Technology, Silchar HS
11.National Institute of Technology, Nagaland HS
12.National Institution of Technology, Srinagar HS
13.National Institute of Technology, Calicut HS
14.National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal HS
15.National Institute of Technology, Raipur HS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?