25th July 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in NIIT, Kolkata for BSc(IT) final year student?

Sir, I am a BSc(IT) student studying in final year. I want to do an internship in NIIT at Kolkata campus because I am studying in Kolkata. I would like to know the procedure. So please help me to know the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in NIIT, Kolkata for BSc(IT) final year student?
  2. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Kolkata for MCA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for an Internship in NIIT Technologies being an ECE final semester student?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Internship in any Government college in Kolkata for BDS final year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Cariest, Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  7. Industries offering an Internship to BE Civil final year student in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IT companies while doing final year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship in NIIT Technologies, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  11. Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about internship in companies being a BSCIT student from Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in BPCL for BE Petrochemical final semester student?
  14. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata/Howrah for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Winter Internship in NIIT Technologies, Noida for BTech Electrical 2nd year student?
9th June 2021, 10:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in NIIT, Kolkata for BSc(IT) final year student?

Procedure to apply for Internship in NIIT, Kolkata :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address:-

85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, India.

Contact Number:- 180030006448

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.niit.com/
12th July 2021, 12:20 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in NIIT, Kolkata for BSc(IT) final year student?

You would need to mail for internship in this, send your resume through email at [email protected]

For more information about this visit this website https://www.niit.com
30th November 2021, 08:02 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company send your resume through email at [email protected]
13th December 2021, 01:42 PM
Soni_ya

Procedure:-

The candidates can send their updated resume to [email protected] to apply for Internship in NIIT, Kolkata for BSc(IT) final year student or can apply through the third party website link shared below.

Address:-

85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, India.

Contact Number:- 180030006448
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?