9th June 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?

I am 3rd year ece student. i want a internship in the summer vacation of 2014 in kolkata, till now my cgpa is 7.6, where can i apply for my internship?

12th June 2014, 11:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?

ECE is one of the best branches of engineering and it is believed that this branch will have high demand in the future world. However, the field of electronics is still at its infant stage in modern India, hence the scope and opportunities of this world are less. Internship opportunities are very difficult to get. This is because companies prefer candidates from the top institutes of the country or they recruit interns on the recommendations of high ranking employees.

However, you can try for the start-ups and small organizations which are business partners of large organizations. You can try for internship in :-

- IBM
- Globsyn
- TCS
- Deloitte
For more internship opportunities you can refer to the below mentioned links.

letsintern.com
twenty19.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?