28th January 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Software Development Internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Software Development Internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

8th February 2019, 11:15 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Software Development Internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Software Development Internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

Applicants are selected for the Software Development internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited on the following skills:

>> Applicants who have skills in Shell Scripting, C Programming and Linux

>> Applicants who are willing to work on networking concepts

>> Applicants with relevant skills and interests

>> Applicants willing to work full time for the period of six months

>> Applicants who can start the internship before 27th February, 2019
9th February 2019, 12:31 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Software Development Internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applicants are selected for the Software Development internship in Xlayer Technologies Private Limited on the following skills:

>> Applicants who have skills in Shell Scripting, C Programming and Linux

>> Applicants who are willing to work on networking concepts

>> Applicants with relevant skills and interests

>> Applicants willing to work full time for the period of six months

>> Applicants who can start the internship before 27th February, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?