11th February 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?

hi frnzz, i want to undergo summer internship in ISRO.
so please lemme know what is the way and procedure of applying it.....
please guys i dnt have much of tym now...
currently am studying btech 3rd year in metallurgy and material science engineering...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  2. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  5. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  6. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  7. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  18. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
13th February 2015, 10:52 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO:

* Applicant should have to apply online which will be hosted in ISRO web site.

* Email ID of an applicant must have been given in the application compulsory.

* You can also apply by sending the cover letter, by the post or by email to [email protected] .

* Send the one page Resume, and writing sample to Dr. Nilgun GULCAN'S attension by Fax at 0900212 2584.

* Also send the Cover letter to the address: ISRO internship program, Suslu Sokak, No 2, Mebusevleri, Tandogan, Ankara,Turkiya, Turkey.
20th October 2020, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?

I'm a metallurgy student in 3rd year and I want to know possible internship in gujarat.
20th October 2020, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm 3rd year metallurgy student and I want to know possible internship in gujarat .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?