10th February 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?

Hello
Please guide me the procedure for
applying summer internship for this year in the ntpc.
I am doing my second year
btech electrical engg from IIT,BHU.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  8. How to do summer internship from NTPC? What is the procedure?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. How to pursue summer internship in NTPC SIPAT?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in NTPC during Ist year of MBA(HR&IR)
  12. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  15. Whether there is simmer internship at NTPC Ramagundam?
  16. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
11th February 2015, 01:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?

It is nice to see you interested for training/internship in the second year of engineering. However, it is difficult to get internship opportunity in NTPC in second year. This is because the openings are very less, mostly filled by recommendations and second year students are very less preferred as they have very less domain knowledge. However, you can pursue training in NTPC to increase your knowledge, get practical and professional training in professional sphere and it may count in future while applying for internships.

Procedure to apply for internship in NTPC :-

- You need to contact the concerned NTPC branch since there is no online provision.
- You need to approach the HR department and have a discussion with e HR manager or the officer in charge concerning the Internship Opportunity.
- You need to have a good impression on the HR and a good career record as well to avail the opportunity.
- Follow the instructions given by the concerned authority if there is any such provision or opening of internship in the concerned branch of NTPC.
- Make sure you submit the application along with all the requisite documents before the stipulated date.
12th April 2023, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?

How can apply for an summer internship in NTPC ramagundam . currently iam persuing 3rd year electrical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?