30th June 2018, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Hello Sir, I am a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student of BTech. I want to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC. I would like to know about the procedure for applying such Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Mathura for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. When the notification of Internship will be published in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for BTech Mechanical in HAL?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  10. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  12. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  13. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Hyundai for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HAL for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in CONCOR for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  18. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
6th July 2018, 07:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?

To apply for internship in ONGC, you can visit their official website and check out the latest notifications of internship. You can visit the daily employment newspapers and get the latest updates. You can also register yourself in different education and career forums where you can get the latest notifications. You can even visit the company's admin section and apply as per their directions.

Web: http://www.ongcindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?