2nd November 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello
I'm a B-Tech 3rd year student in the
department of Electronics and communication engineering.
can I apply for the summer internship in ONGC ?
Please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  2. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  7. How to apply for summer internship training in ONGC after passing B.Tech 3rd year instrumentation engineering at CIT Kokrajhar Assam?
  8. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  9. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?
  10. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  12. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. How to do summer internship after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  15. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  16. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  17. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  18. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
10th December 2014, 01:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Yes, you can definitely apply for summer training or internship in ONGC. I have attached a document below stating all the details of training cum internship in ONGC. Kindly refer to the attached document and get all the information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 318 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?