24th December 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello, sir
i'm an btech 3rd year student of ece branch
may i get information about how can
i apply for internship in ONGC or NTPC????
kindly help me for my summr internship

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  6. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  9. Companies that provide Summer Internship to ETC students after 3rd year of B.Tech.? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  12. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  15. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  16. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  18. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
13th October 2017, 12:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

You can directly visit the admin department of the respective branch of NTPC/ONGC, where you can get the necessary details of internship and can submit your resume. As per their directions you can apply for the training when the notification releases. Now you have to wait, while they will shortlist the candidates and will call them for the further selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?