6th December 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?

hello
how can i apply for summer internship
in sail or tata steel as i m in last year of btech me
but want to apply just after btec.
please help me.....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  6. How can I do industrial training and internship in government sectors like IOCL SAIL, Tata Steel, Hero Moto Corp etc.?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  8. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  9. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in SAIL being a B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  17. How can I apply for training at SAIL Bokaro steel plant?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
9th December 2014, 11:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?

Procedure to apply for Summer training in SAIL and TATA Steel :-

You need to contact the concerned branch in order to apply for training opportunity in TATA Steel or SAIL since there is no provision of online application. You need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch, get the application form, fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date.

Procedure to apply for internship :-

SAIL have very less openings for intern which mostly gets filled by students on recommendation of high level working employees in SAIL. Otherwise you need to contact the HR department of the concerned branch. Tata Steel mostly recruits interns from tier-1 institutes of country which includes only the top IITs, ISM and IT-BHU. It also recruits interns by going for internship recruitment drive in various colleges with which it has tie-ups. Otherwise there is no procedure to apply separately.
14th April 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?

hello sir,
I AM gautam kumar saw from mechanical 3rd year student .I beg to state that want to summer training in TATA steel plant Jamshedpur,
so please tell me
how to apply the summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?