21st September 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?

myself nirma patel , is a 3rd year b.tech student. i want to do internship in tata steel jamshedpur,,,,,,,,,,,,,so please tell me the procedure to apply for it,,,,,,,,,
please do rply me on my email id [email protected]

27th September 2014, 01:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?

Getting internship in TATA Steel is very tough. It is also claimed that getting internships is tougher than getting jobs. This is because :-
- TATA Steel has a tie-up with certain institutes where it goes for on campus drive to recruit interns.
- TATA Steel recruits interns from the Tier-I institutes of the country which include top IITs and NITs.

However, it is not impossible to get an opportunity of internship in TATA Steel if you do not satisfy any of the above criteria. You can get internship opportunity if you have good contact with any of the high ranking officials and apply for internship with his reference. Otherwise you can write to the HR department of TATA Steel of concerned branch for the same.

18th March 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Myself Sidharth Padhi,6th semistar student,from KIIT University,BBSR(Odisha).I want to make a summer course(internship) at Tata Steel Jamshedpur from 01.05.2015 to30.06.2015. Pl. intimate me in my mail id the procedure to apply and last date of applicatiin in an early date. My id is [email protected]

5th June 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My name is Sunny Kumar and I am pursuing bachelor in finance market operations course and I have a keen interest in doing internships with your company. At present I am a 3rd year 5th semester student. I will be highly obliged if you kindly look forward to this and provide me with this opportunity.

3rd February 2020, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir maam , i am nikita kumari i have done my mba with hr from nit durgapur now I want to do internship with tata steel. So i will highly obliged if you kindly look forward to this and provide me with this opportunity. Please reply me on this id. [email protected].

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?