27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Times Internet Limited Gurgaon Customer Support & Operations Internship?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Customer Support & Operations Internship which is offering by Times Internet Limited Gurgaon. I am interested to apply in such internship so I need to know about the procedure.

31st August 2019, 07:45 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Times Internet Limited Gurgaon Customer Support & Operations Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Customer Support & Operations Internship which is offering by Times Internet Limited Gurgaon. I am interested to apply in such internship so I need to know about the procedure.
Times Internet Limited Gurgaon offers an Internship training program for Customer Support and Operations Internship. Those who completed/studying final graduation are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can send their updated resume along with necessary documents like Consolidated and experience certificate (If any) along with resume thru the official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?