5th October 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the procedure for applying to an internship of Web Development which is available in Edge Education Solutions. Kindly let me know how can I apply for this internship?

9th October 2019, 07:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions?

The procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions is very simple. You have to visit the website www.intershala.com. You will get an option of applying now. You have to click on this option. Then, an application form will come up. Fill this form and click on the submit button.

The last date to apply for the internship is 20th October 2019 in Edge Education Solutions.
9th October 2019, 11:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions?

The Candidates willing to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Java, HTML and Android

For more information visit on (edgeeducation.co.in)
10th October 2019, 02:23 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions?

You can send your resume to [email protected] to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions.

The last date to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions is 20th October 2019.

Contact Address:-
Edge Education Solutions
Sri Chithra Nagar, Kowdiar,
Trivandrum, 695003
Phone number:-+91 906 148 4877
10th October 2019, 03:34 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Procedure:--

Candidates can apply through online on the website i.e.,(https://internshala.com).

Candidates can upload the Resume on the website.

Visit:--(https://internshala.com) For more information
10th October 2019, 03:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Contact Address :-

Sri Chithra Nagar, Kowdiar, Trivandrum, 695003

Contact Number : +91 906 148 4877

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 October 2019.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://edgeeducation.co.in/
10th October 2019, 06:58 PM
Anuj Pubg

Procedure to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions is given below:-

1. You may send your resume on their email.
2. Or, you can fill and submit application form that will you get on their website www.intershala.com.
3. Or, you may visit their office, the address of their office. You will get on their website www.intershala.com.

The last date to apply for the internship is 20th October 2019 in Edge Education Solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?