5th October 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions?

Hi everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of Web Development. I came to know that Edge Education Solutions is providing this internship. I want to know about the skills which are required to apply for this internship.

8th October 2019, 02:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of Web Development. I came to know that Edge Education Solutions is providing this internship. I want to know about the skills which are required to apply for this internship.

Candidates with skills in HTML, Java and Android are preferred for the Web Development internship in the Edge Education Solutions. Candidates who are capable of creating some new websites as per the client requirements are selected for the Web Development internship in the Edge Education Solutions. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are selected for the Web Development internship in the Edge Education Solutions. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to do the internship work from home for the period of 2 months are preferred for the Web Development internship in the Edge Education Solutions.
8th October 2019, 08:44 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge of Java, HTML and Android.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.

Visit:-- (https://internshala.com/) For more information
9th October 2019, 07:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions are given below:-

1. Candidate should have knowledge of HTML.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of Java.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.
4. Candidate should have good communication skills.
5. Candidate should have knowledge of Android.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
9th October 2019, 10:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions is given below :-

1)Candidates must have good knowledge in PHP

2)Candidates must have knowledge in SQL

3)Candidates must have knowledge in CSS

4)Candidates should have knowledge in HTML

5)Candidates must have knowledge in JavaScript

6)Candidates should have knowledge of designing static and dynamic website.

7)Candidates must be able to make presentation for clients.

For more information visit on (edgeeducation.co.in)
10th October 2019, 02:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Edge Education Solutions is given below:-

1)You must have excellent communication skills.
2)You must have the knowledge of Android.
3)You must have expertise in JAVA and JAVA Script.
4)You must have excellent knowledge of HTML.
5)You should be able to carry maintenance and content updation for the existig clients.

You can visit the website http://edgeeducation.co.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?