15th December 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for winter internship at NTPC, Delhi?

Sir,

I want to apply for the winter internship at NTPC, Delhi. I am a 3rd year student, studying B.Tech in ECE in Naraina College Of Engineering & Technology, Kanpur. Tell me the procedure for doing so? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  2. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to apply for Internship during winter vacations in NTPC, Kahalgaon while in 5th semester?
  4. How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 1 month Winter Internship for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in NTPC, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information about it?
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  10. What is the procedure to apply for ISRO winter internship for electrical students?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Sc(Environmental Science) postgraduate?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for winter internship in IIT, Guhawati?
  14. Application for Winter Training in NTPC Kahalgaon? What is the procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
15th December 2015, 11:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for winter internship at NTPC, Delhi?

NTPC Limited is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking. For getting internship from NTPC you must have to score at least 55% marks in your current exams. For getting the internship you simply have to apply for the recommendation letter in your college. Submit this recommendation letter along with the application to the Hr department of the NTPC. If they approve your application then you can start your internship.
15th December 2015, 11:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for winter internship :-

- Approach the concerned branch of NTPC.
- Contact the HR department of NTPC.
- Get the application form of NTPC.
- Fill it up correctly following all the instructions.
- Make sure you attach the requisite documents.
- Wait for the shortlisting process to get over.
- If selected they will contact you for further process.
27th August 2020, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Where we can get NTPC application form for Winter Internships 2020!?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?