23rd October 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am a 2nd year student of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from MIT, Manipal, Karnataka. I want to do Internship in NTPC during my winter holidays. Can anyone tell me how to apply for the same? Please reply its urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any internship opportunities available during winter vacations?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  3. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  5. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  6. Winter Internship related to Electronics in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Integrated M.Sc(Applied Physics) 5th semester student?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How and where to apply for Internship during winter vacations being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  11. How to contact Software companies for Internship during winter vacations? Procedure to apply?
  12. Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for Internship in BHEL during winter vacations for ECE final year student?
  15. How can I apply for an Internship in West Bengal being a B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
31st August 2016, 08:05 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?

--NTPC- National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. is the Maharatna Company under the Government of India. Electronics and Electrical department have a great opportunity in this field of Poer and Energy Industries,

--Great to see that you are interested in doing Internship in NTPC. These Industries very occasionally call for or notify or intake students for doing internship. You have to request for internship by sending your details along with your Bonafide so that it will be easy for them to evaluate.

--If you have any relative working there, then there is a high chance of getting internship since you have someone to refer you and they can guarantee you for the we behaving inside the premises.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?