24th October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do 6 weeks internship at CDAC?

I am a final year B.Tech student looking to do a 6 month internship at CDAC. Tell me the procedure for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
  2. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in HCL Technologies?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  6. Procedure to do internship for 4 weeks in HAL?
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. Procedure of internship while in final year B.Tech ECE? Names of the companies offering the internships for 4 weeks?
  9. Procedure to do internship from CDAC being in MCA 5th semester
  10. How and whom to approach for getting summer internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. How can I do my internship for 6 weeks in NTPC or DMRC
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  13. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Internship in Tisco Electronics and Communication trade?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Which is better for weeks training BSNL Training or CDAC Mohali ?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. List of companies which provides internship training for 3 weeks in Chennai?
15th February 2018, 04:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do 6 weeks internship at CDAC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year B.Tech student looking to do a 6 month internship at CDAC. Tell me the procedure for doing so?

C-DAC, Noida offers a Short Term Project Training Scheme for BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MBA students. The concept of the C-DAC training is concept oriented. Interested students can download the form and submit the same at the C-DAC, Noida. Students are selected based on the project requirements and selection is done through an interview. After selection students have to deposit the requisite fee through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of C-DAC. Selected students should bring their own laptop for training. C-DAC website page for the Short Term Project Training Scheme is given Click Here
11th March 2022, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do 6 weeks internship at CDAC?

Does cdac offer paid or unpaid internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?