14th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?

Hello Sir,
I am Aayushi Malhotra from Ludhiana.
I am pursuing B.Tech(CSE) branch in 4th semester.
I want to do internship for 6 weeks in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon.
So can you please tell me that what is
the procedure to take internship?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  2. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  5. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Maruti and Hero Motocorp for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?
  8. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  13. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  15. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  16. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  17. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  18. Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student?
31st October 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?

Procedure to apply summer internship in Maruti Suzuki for B .tech ( Metallurgy &Material science Engg) 6 th semester student
3rd July 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?

Hello Sir, I am Ankita Barthwal, from Indore, I am pursuing MBA from Finance , marketing in a 3th semester ..
I want to do internship of 1 month with maruri Suzuki ..
So may you please tell me about how to get internship in indore at maruti suzuki?
Thank-you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?